- Returns & Exchange Details -
We offer a 3 day no-questions-asked money back guarantee on all of our purchases, and all returns must be postmarked within 7 days of receipt of goods. Exception -- If we feel that our return policy is being abused by a client (i.e. 3 or more returns), we reserve the right to issue store credit in lieu of a refund. If a full refund is not available to you because you have returned multiple items in the past, you will be notified prior to shipment so you have the option to cancel your order.
1. Please notify TMA via email or phone within 3 days of receipt to express your desire to return an item.
2. TMA will provide instructions regarding return shipping, and in some cases, we will email you a return shipping label.
3. You are responsible for mailing your return within 7 days of receipt of your merchandise.
4. TMA will refund your entire purchase price upon receipt so long as the item is returned in its original condition. We do not accept returns on modified or altered items. In the event that you return a ring that has been re-sized by our jeweler, we will process a full return less the re-sizing costs.
5. Should you contact us about a return after the expiration of the 3 day return period, we will consider your request on a case by case basis.
6. We do stand by our pieces and will do our best to accommodate exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis. If the reason for return is a condition issue that we failed to disclose in the item description or a defect with our product, we will send you a pre-paid return shipping label and extend the return period by up to 30 days.
RESIDENTS OF THE E.U. - By European Union Law, residents of E.U. countries have the right to provide return notification within 14 days from receipt of goods.) If you are interested in returning a purchase, email our store within three days (14 days for E.U. residents) of receiving your item to receive return authorization. Please note returned items must be received in original condition, with original packaging, and buyers are responsible for the risk of loss and cost of postage and insurance for all returned items.
We accept Paypal, credit card (processed by Paypal), checks, and money orders. If you are interested in paying for your purchase with check or money order, please contact our store for further instructions.
We ship all orders via USPS Priority mail with signature confirmation and insurance to all addresses within the United States, unless otherwise specified at check out. The tracking number for your package will be automatically e-mailed to you upon mailing.
Upon request, we can ship purchases via USPS Express mail (an overnight service) or FedEx. We do not offer shipping via UPS. Should you be interested in an express shipping service, please contact us for a price quote and additional information.
We offer shipping to most countries throughout the world!
Customs, duties, fees and any import taxes are the responsibility of buyer, as are any return shipping costs for some international transactions. If a package is returned to us for unpaid customs charges, we charge a 15% restocking fee.
LOSS OR DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT-
All packages are fully insured. In the event that an item is lost or damaged during transit, please contact us immediately and we will open a claim with our insurer.