Money Back Guarantee

We offer a 3 day no-questions-asked money back guarantee on all of our purchases, and all returns must be postmarked within 7 days of receipt of goods.

 

Ask About Our Layaway Options

We require a 15% deposit for layaway items with the balance (remaining 85%) payable within 3-8 months. We do can schedule longer layaway plans on a case-by-case basis, so please contact us if would like to negotiate longer layaway terms. We hold the 15% deposit payment in the event that you cancel your layaway purchase, and returns of merchandise purchased on layaway are for store credit only (not a refund), unless the item is received in "not as described" condition. If a layaway payment is delinquent by ninety (90) days, we will consider the layaway plan to be abandoned and the layaway item(s) will be relisted for sale. We will issue a store credit in an amount equal to the total payments, including the initial deposit, made toward the abandoned layaway plan. This store credit is non-refundable and will expire thirty (30) days after the date the store credit is issued. We use a third party processor for our layaway transactions, and we ask that you please contact us for details prior to purchase.

 

Complimentary Gift Wrapping On All Orders
Every order ships in an elegantly wrapped presentation box.