A striking antique pitcher with a natural pearl and rose cut diamond accents.
The elegant charm dates to the early 1800s (circa 1830-1840). The charm is silver with 14k rose gold and glitters with rose cut diamonds.
The piece measures 0.8 inches from top to bottom by 0.5 inches wide, and it is in very good condition.
In the Jewish tradition, pitchers symbolized the washing the hands of the High Priests. They are a motif associated with the Levites.
Materials: Pearl, Silver, Gold.